Once, with the passing years, I made my own script, I decided to make it public, completely free for all! Scripting to me represents a hobby, which allows me to waste time in it when I have free time.
This Script is designed for all Networks, but is based on Undernet network! If you purpose to use for other networks, you can change it in Script using "Select server" dialog. By default, is set up to use this script for Other Networks. If your network has the same tipology as Undernet (i mean has X bot etc.), like Europeirc or Nationchat network, you can set it to Undernet.
This Script is made in 3 languages: English, Romanian and Russian. By default, is set up to English. To change the language, type: /language
For those who have installed already 14.2, 14.3 or 14.4 version, can update the Script. When you update the Script to 14.5 version, settings, logs, personal files will remain exactly as are.
To download the script, visit: http://alexscript.webs.com/download
To view screenshots, visit: http://alexscript.webs.com/screenshots
We can discuss through: http://alexscript.webs.com/discussion
You can contact me: http://alexscript.webs.com/contact-faq
My website dedicated to this Script is: http://alexscript.webs.com
I'll appreciate every reply, opinion and i'll answer to any question as soon as possible.
What's new in 14.5 version (in comparison with 14.4):
- [ADD] Added function to reply as in the language set in General Options dialog (setting) when you slap somebody.
- [ADD] Added tooltips to many dialogs, especially where help strings are not present.
- [ADD] Added in Start info a message that informs you about most used commands and dialogs in script. Just press CTRL+F1
- [ADD] Added animated dialog on mIRC startup, for each Theme.
- [ADD] Added animations to some UI objects from many dialogs.
- [ADD] Added a Start Menu point that will open a menu with many useful commands and shortcuts to all dialogs in Script. This menu is placed in mIRC Statusbar and is visible when Panel is disabled only.
- [ADD] Added new function to /logz that searches the input text in all mIRC logs files. The syntax is: /logz findtext [-all] . If -all (optional) will not be included in command, the script will search till the first match, otherwise will search for all matches. Also, this function is added in mIRC Logs dialog. For more info issue: /logz help.
- [ADD] Added Quick Settings dialog where you can set up quickly the main settings: nick, identd, network and language. This dialog will popup only to the first startup of this Script. Also, you can issue this dialog from Start menu, Options dialog or through the command: /msetup.
- [ADD] Added Cursors dialog for mIRC's windows, where you can set up a cursor for every type of window (mirc main window, status, channel, query, scrollbar, toolbar, switchbar and dialogs) on choose. To open the dialog type /cursors or open it from Options dialog (or menus).
- [ADD] Added function to inform you about BNC Manager when you connect to a BNC or ZNC and have BNC Manager disabled.
- [ADD] Added function to warn you if is an outside sound when you try to play a song in Audio Player. This function will be called only once per a mIRC session.
- [ADD] Now, when you use /away command, Away Status dialog will be opened.
- [ADD] Added sound play (Author's concept) when you open About dialog. The sound will be played if the sound isn't set to mute and you don't have another sound playing in that moment.
- [FIX] Fixed weather script to return null if weather status is null and not to confuse with weather feel's data.
- [FIX] Fixed bug that script didn't show youtube link's content if comments are disabled on that youtube link.
- [FIX] Fixed bug that returns incorrect password when you try to change the password in mIRC Security dialog, if the password is a number.
- [FIX] Fixed item to disable saving away options in Away Settings dialog if you're not connected. This will work only when you're connected to a server.
- [FIX] Fixed items to not evaluate protection scripts when you receive non-standard X notices from ZNC playback buffer.
- [MODIFY] Applied to unset all temporary variables on startup, to increase performance of mIRC.
- [MODIFY] Modified Start info. Now is available in English, Russian and Romanian.
- [MODIFY] Modified startup scripts to run better.
- [MODIFY] Modified some UI objects from various dialogs for better performance.
- [MODIFY] Modified Tooltips on nicklist to show only those informations that haven't null data.
- [MODIFY] Modified regular /op, /deop commands, that operate as /mode # +o/-o. Now, the syntaxes are: /op (/deop) [ [x]] [nick1 nick2 ... nickN] to op or deop multiple users. If you use /op or /deop without any parameter, will op, respectively deop yourself. If you use /op (/deop) [x], will op/deop everyone on the channel (mass) and if you include x (optional) in this command, will op/deop through X (if Undernet.org will be set up as network and X is present on that channel). Also, instead of using /op or /deop, you can use /o or /d (or /do) as an alternative command.
- [MODIFY] Modified regular /voice, /devoice commands, that operate as /mode # +v/-v. Now, the syntaxes are: /voice (/devoice) [ [x]] [nick1 nick2 ... nickN] to voice or devoice multiple users. If you use /voice or /devoice without any parameter, will voice, respectively devoice yourself. If you use /voice (/devoice) [x], will voice/devoice everyone on the channel (mass) and if you include x (optional) in this command, will voice/devoice through X (if Undernet.org will be set up as network and X is present on that channel). Also, instead of using /voice or /devoice, you can use /v or /dev (or /dv) as an alternative command.
- [MODIFY] Modified regular /halfop, /halfdeop commands, that operate as /mode # +h/-h. Now, the syntaxes are: /halfop (/halfdeop)  [nick1 nick2 ... nickN] to halfop or halfdeop multiple users. If you use /halfop or /halfdeop without any parameter, will halfop, respectively halfdeop yourself. If you use /halfop (/halfdeop) , will halfop/halfdeop everyone on the channel (mass). Also, instead of using /halfop or /halfdeop, you can use /hlop or /hldeop as an alternative command.
- [MODIFY] Modified some X replies due to new changes on Undernet network.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely About dialog. Used impressive animations and exclusive design, available for Dark Theme and Standard Theme. You can issue it with /about or clicking from different menus.
- [MODIFY] Corrected some text strings for all languages.
- [MODIFY] Modified Playlist init process. Now you'll be informed to wait until playlist's creation process will be done to not create errors during the process.
- [MODIFY] Modified checkbox styles with new graphical images on some dialogs.
- [MODIFY] Modified completely all $input() messages with other dialog with a new design and overlay.
- [MODIFY] Modified and updated some items in menus (color of separators, some check styles etc.) for Dark Theme.
- [UPDATE] Improved mIRC Security and some UI objects.
- [UPDATE] Updated help script file with more information. Press F1 for more information.
- [UPDATE] Now if you turn volume to minimal, will mute the sound, like is Windows in and if is mute and you turn on the volume, will unmute the sound.
- [REMOVE] Removed some commands and scripts that are oldest and are not used in script nowadays.
- [INSTALLER] Now is set up the Installer to update the oldest versions also, no need to download a separate installer for Update. The Installer automatically will detect to install a clean mIRC Korona or if detects that is installed and older version - to update him; and if detect that is an actual version installed - will repair all script files. Just what is required to enter the path where is mIRC Korona installed. Remember, that mIRC Korona is installed as portable version and will not affect any other mIRCs installed in your system. If you want to install a clean mIRC Korona, choose a different path where mIRC Korona is not installed. When you update the Script, your personal files, logs, options and settings will remain exactly as are.