Nickname Manager - mIRC Script
Published Apr 03, 2014
Updated Apr 03, 2014
Nickname manager is an addons that allows you to manage your registered nicknames.
- Supports multi network.
- Stores unlimited nicks.
- Auto identify, auto ghost, auto release on connect and nick changes
- Nickserv's command/syntax can be set incase your network have different syntax.
- Identify ALL nicks at once, with delay time to prevent flooding server. Delay time can be set.
- Able to show nicks that is not identified within period of days, makes it easy to see which nick is going to expire.
- Able to show Password on the list.
To enable this feature use: /set %nnmgr.sp 1
To hide this feature use: /unset %nnmgr.sp
Default is inactive/hidden.
- Tested on DALnet with mIRC 7.27
Are you sure you want to unfollow this person?
Are you sure you want to delete this?
Click "Unsubscribe" to stop receiving notices pertaining to this post.
Click "Subscribe" to resume notices pertaining to this post.