Staff Bot v6
Published Aug 09, 2009
Updated Apr 17, 2011
NOTE YOU MUST HAVE AGFILE WHICH CAN BE FOUND HERE: http://www.hawkee.com/snippet/8236/
IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE BOT'S FILE WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD IT. BUT IT MUST BE INSTALLED FIRST!
Staff Bot 6 -
A powerful bot that extends to the user a wide array of options so as to customize their channel and better maintain staff. Basically, the bot has become an open-ended module bot designed to help you run your channel and manage your staff better. Modules will come, they are on our forums and will be posted as snippets on hawkee. Remember to always accept initializations while installing!
BETA v.18.104.22.168 - Initial Release
BETA v.22.214.171.124 -
- Fixed the problem were some users would experience trouble opening the main console.
BETA v.126.96.36.199 -
- Added a new tab to the Staff Bot main console that allows for easier nick management.
- Fixed the feature that would change your nick to aaa and drop your currently registered nick.
- Added a change log.
- Disabled the support commands until further testing can be completed. Support can still be requested by clicking the appropriate buttons on the console.
- Added a new tab for the server list.
- Added a new button under the Settings tab to change the Staff Bot's password.
- Added a text area for notifications and core level on the info tab of the main console.
BETA v.188.8.131.52 -
- Fixed a problem where Staff Bot 5's console wouldn't open after installation.
- Fixed the problem where if you wanted to keep your old nick for the bot, you could change it back and would auto-identify with the Staff Bot password (which can be changed on the settings tab of the console)
- Fixed the problem where sometimes it would return the error: Missing install code when you try to install Staff Bot 5
- Added a new tab to the Staff Bot Console where you could easily bring up the server connection dialog
BETA v.184.108.40.206 -
- Replaced the core system with an actual working core system that anaylizes your system and tells you the faults.
- Made a few minor code adjustments.
- Created an update system that allows users who have already installed Staff Bot 5 to update to the latest version without having to reinstall it. Please note that this is not an auto-updater. We are still working on that.
- Fixed the problem where Staff Bot couldn't keep track of the count of staff members. (Users can't actually see this happening, but trust me, it did.)
- Replaced the annoying servers tab with one that doesn't blink.
PUBLIC 220.127.116.11 -
- Initial release of Staff Bot 6
PUBLIC 18.104.22.168 -
- This update list will be discontinued as it is now included in the Staff Bot's core. Simply type /sbupdate
Current Version: 22.214.171.124
Apr 17, 2011